Express by Holiday Inn - Liverpool Albert Dock
Britannia Pavillion, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD map
Check Availability / Photo Gallery / Booking
Welcome to the Express by Holiday Inn at Liverpool. The hotel has been developed within the Britannia Pavillion, Albert Dock. A group of 19th Century Grade I Listed buildings, warehouse made entirely from cast iron & red brick. The Albert Dock is now the largest group of Grade I Listed buildings in the UK and as such the Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has retained many of the original features.
We are located just five minutes walk from Liverpool city centre where you will find the best in shopping, city restaurants, bars and one of the busiest and friendliest nights out in the country.
- Located on Liverpool’s famous waterfront area, opposite the Liverpool Arena.
- Located in The Albert Dock are quality restaurants and bars all within a minutes walk.
- Adjacent to The Beatles Story
- 7 miles from John Lennon International Airport
- 10 minutes walk from Liverpool Lime Street train station
- Within easy reach of Liverpool’s main tourist attractions
- Our Conference rooms can accommodate up to 35 delegates
- Parking: pay & display bays opposite the hotel which are in operation 24 hours.
- 135 guest bedrooms, which offer choice and flexibility to business and leisure clients alike.
- All rooms feature modem points and telephones
- Power shower, hairdryer
- Tea/coffee making facilities